If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An abundance of vine ripe golden cherry tomatoes challenged me to develop a recipe that used a quantity of these sweet gems. I literally threw them in a pot with a few of my favorite Asian flavor accents. The result was more than the sum of its parts. —REC
Makes 1 cup
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups halved golden cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- Coat bottom of a medium sized pan with the oil; heat over medium high heat.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, ginger root and crushed pepper; simmer 15 minutes..
- Add the vinegar and cook 5-10 minutes more or till a jam-like consistency. Depending on usage serve warm, at room temperature or chilled. Easily doubles.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).