If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a wonderful and simple salad. Be sure to use baby bok choy. It's milder and softer than regular bok choy.
I used almond butter but you could definitely substitute peanut butter. If you can get a hold of any, use natural peanut butter (as in NOT Skippy). The taste is more 'real.' (It tastes like actual peanuts!) —Ordinary Blogger (Rivki Locker)
- 10-15 heads of baby bok choy, cleaned
- 3 scallions
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- sesame seeds, optional, for garnish
- Chop the bok choy coarsely, each leaf into two or three pieces. Slice the scallions nice and thin. Combine the bok choy and scallion in a roomy bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients (except the sesame) in a separate cup or small bowl. Stir very well till completely smooth.
- Serve the salad immediately, garnished with sesame seeds if desired.
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.