Author Notes: This is a wonderful and simple salad. Be sure to use baby bok choy. It's milder and softer than regular bok choy.
I used almond butter but you could definitely substitute peanut butter. If you can get a hold of any, use natural peanut butter (as in NOT Skippy). The taste is more 'real.' (It tastes like actual peanuts!) - Ordinary Blogger (Rivki Locker)
- 10-15 heads of baby bok choy, cleaned
- 3 scallions
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- sesame seeds, optional, for garnish
- Chop the bok choy coarsely, each leaf into two or three pieces. Slice the scallions nice and thin. Combine the bok choy and scallion in a roomy bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients (except the sesame) in a separate cup or small bowl. Stir very well till completely smooth.
- Serve the salad immediately, garnished with sesame seeds if desired.