If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is so easy and uses just three ingredients but makes for a nice little appetizer. —inpatskitchen
Makes 10 to 12 frico cups
- 2 cups finely grated parmesan
- 1 large Bartlett pear cut into a fine dice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- On a silicone lined baking sheet or sheets place 2 tablespoons cheese about 2 inches apart. Flatten the cheese a bit to form circles about 3 inches.
- Bake at 350F for 4 to 6 minutes until the edges of each round are barely browned. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Using a thin bladed spatula place each round over the underside of an upside down mini muffin pan. (or you can use shot glasses) Press to mold it around and then blot any excess oil that may form with a paper towel.
- Let the frico cups cool. In the meantime mix the honey with the diced pear.
- Divide the diced pear among the cups and serve immediately!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hors d'Oeuvre
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pears
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.