If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cheesy deliciousness is packed full of a whole head of cauliflower and an entire butternut squash. And the best part is that you can’t taste either one of them. - KitchenThymes
- 4 cups cubed peeled butternut squash (about 1 1 1/2 pound squash)
- 4 cups of low- fat milk
- 2 teaspoons of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 9 ounces of cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) of finely grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 pound uncooked your favorite pasta
- 1 head of cauliflower finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the squash, and milk, in a medium saucepan. Bring it to a boil over medium-high heat, being careful not to scorch the milk. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer until squash is tender when pierced with a fork, about 25 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Blend the milk and squash until its smooth. While it’s still hot, add in the 9 ounces of cheese.
- Cook the pasta, with the cauliflower according to package directions, and drain well.
- Combine the pasta and cauliflower mixture with the squash mixture, in a dutch oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Drink better coffee.