If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Carrots Wrapped in Bacon are perfect as an accompaniment to a grilled meat. —Lulussweetsecrets
Makes 4 wraps
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 medium carrots
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the carrots into stick shape and then put them in boil water for 1-2 minutes. This time is enough for not overcook the carrots without losing their vitamins. Season the carrot sticks with a little olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Separate the carrot sticks into 4 portions. In the middle of each portion, pass a bacon slice like a tape.
- Heat a skillet with olive oil, medium heat. Put the bacon with the ending stripe facing down for about 1 min.
- When the bacon is golden brown, turn and brown the carrots ends.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Savor the season.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
A board to go nuts over.