If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is very easy and delicious. A great substitute to potatoes, pairs great with turkey, ham and roast. —adamnsvetcooking
- 1 pound Pealed Rutabaga, diced in 1/2 inch dice
- 3-4 Cloves or garlic, minced
- 1 Medium sized onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet on low medium heat warm the butter and olive oil. Add the onions and saute for few minutes, add the garlic and the rutabaga. Season with salt and pepper, thyme and rosemary. Cover the skillet and cook for 30 to 40 minutes, checking for the rutabaga for softness and caramelization. Once the rutabaga is soft: serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side