If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Arugula tossed with roasted butternut squash, dried cranberries, and toasted walnuts. - Half-Buzzed Hostess
For the salad:
- 1.5 pounds butternut squash, cut into 3/4-inch dice
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Adapted liberally from Ina Garten. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the butternut squash on a sheet pan. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and toss. Roast the squash for 20-25 minutes, turning once, until tender. Meanwhile, make your dressing by whisking all ingredients together in a bowl, and adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the arugula in a large salad bowl and add the roasted squash mixture, the walnuts, and cranberries. Spoon just enough vinaigrette over the salad to moisten and toss well. Serve immediately. [The salad can also be made a day in advance. Toss with dressing immediately before serving.]
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.