If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 portabello mushrooms
- 2 slices of bread
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup pesto
- Preheat oven to 200C / 375F.
- Remove mushroom stems and cover in olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast on a baking tray for 10 minutes until they start to soften.
- Crack eggs in the center of the mushroom, top with pesto and cheese, being careful not to overflow the egg.
- Bake about 10 minutes, and serve on a slice of toast covered in avocado, with a bit more pesto on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Breakfast II
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Easter Baskets for Loved Ones Who Sometimes Annoy You
Sure to put somebunny out of business.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.
Style with a breeze.