If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 portabello mushrooms
- 2 slices of bread
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup pesto
- Preheat oven to 200C / 375F.
- Remove mushroom stems and cover in olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast on a baking tray for 10 minutes until they start to soften.
- Crack eggs in the center of the mushroom, top with pesto and cheese, being careful not to overflow the egg.
- Bake about 10 minutes, and serve on a slice of toast covered in avocado, with a bit more pesto on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Breakfast II
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Shop Spring Cleaning
Bake yourself breakfast.