If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cups type 00 flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- olive oil
- Get a skillet pretty warm (medium high) and add some olive oil to the bottom so your bread doesn’t burn.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt. Start adding water, about 1/4 cup at a time, and mixing thoroughly until you have a dough that’s “together” enough to knead.
- Knead the dough until smooth, spread into a thin pancake, and then fry on both sides (depending on your pan, this may need to be split into 2).
Baked Beans, Spinach and Eggs
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can whole roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C / 375F.
- In an oven proof skillet, saute onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Add the beans, tomato, and rosemary. Warm up until it bubbles and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with spinach, and then crack 2 eggs into the dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until egg whites are no longer runny.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Breakfast II
A Grain of Truth
When to switch up salts
The truth about salt swaps.
Our recent favorite recipes.
It's time to travel.
Meet the cake stand extraordinaries
Put cake on a pedestal.