If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A friend's mom makes this dip and it is addictive. Insanely simple to make. I whip this up for a party and it is always a crowd pleaser. - Hayley K
Serves a crowd
- 2 Packages of cream cheese
- 1 Yellow onion
- 1 splash Milk(any kind)
- 1 dash Kosher salt
- Let the packages of cream cheese soften slightly. Open them up and empty into a bowl. If you a have a Kitchen Aid, use it! If not, a hand mixer will work fine.
- Using a microplane grate the onion over the cream cheese. For a larger onion, use about half. If your onion is smaller you will use about 3/4 of it. Add a dash of kosher salt.
- Add a splash of milk and beat until smooth. The mixture should be thick- about as thick as a tub of smooth or whipped cream cheese. Add milk as needed to reach this consistency.
- Serve with pretzel sticks, veggies or chips.
Not Your Average (Garlic Cheddar) Biscuit
Yes, you need another biscuit recipe.
Why You Need Yet Another Biscuit Recipe.
Fresh beer, anywhere.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!