Author Notes: WHO: Cecilia Stoute writes the blog One Vanilla Bean; she's an impassioned baker, farmers market shopper and world traveler.
WHAT: A visually stunning and thoughtful post documenting the August Charcutepalooza challenge: binding.
HOW: The post begins with a silky smooth chicken liver and apple terrine, and then moves onto apple jelly pink peppercorn and thyme-infused "Ritz" crackers made with wheat and flax.
WHY WE LOVE IT: Cecilia's expert photography documents the different elements of this project, celebrating the process and final results with serene, beautiful imagery. - Food52
Makes chicken liver terrine & homemade ritz crackers
- First, go here to see what this contest is all about: http://www.food52.com/blog/2825
- Then go here to see One Vanilla Bean's entry: http://onevanillabean.com/2011/08/15/charcutepalooza-august-challenge-binding-chicken-liver-terrine/
- Next, go here to read her competitor's entry: http://www.acookblog.com/2011/11/gratitude-is-the-attitude.html
- Then vote! The winner will receive a trip to France, among other fabulous grand prize winnings. http://www.food52.com/contests/266_your_best_charcuterie_the_charcutepalooza_grand_prize_challenge
- Your Best Charcuterie / The Charcutepalooza Grand Prize Challenge Contest Finalist!