If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We found this recipe in the magazine of a doctor’s office and adapted it to include our favorite fall produce. —The Culinary Couple
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- 1 pound butter lettuce
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 32 grapes, halved
- 1 large red onion
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- 4 red pears, sliced
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 oranges, zested
- Dressing: Combine first four ingredients in a sauce pan over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Assemble remaining ingredients and pour dressing on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.