If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a fun donut recipe that is healthy too! —pure2raw
Makes 9 mini donuts
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bead extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or any oil
- 6 tablespoons coconut milk
Cinnamon sugar coating
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- In a bowl place all dry ingredients into bowl and whisk together. Then stir in your coconut oil and coconut milk. Mix everything together in mixing bowl. Stir till smooth in combined. The batter will be slightly thick with a smooth light texture. Easy to work with.
- Pre-heat your mini donut maker. once your green light turns off it is ready. begin to scoop your donut batter into each mini donut ring. we used a cookie scooper to help with the scooping. *it is about 1 1/2 tbsp of dough into each mini donut ring
- once all rings are filled close the donut maker and let bake for 2-3 minutes. check and see if they feel done. if so remove carefully with a knife. repeat process till all our donut batter has been baked. remove donuts from pan with a knife. then very lightly coat each donut in coconut oil and toss in cinnamon sugar.
- For coating - Mix all sugar and spices in a bowl. Toss donuts in the mix. We lightly glaze the donuts with coconut oil to help sugar mixture stick on donuts!
- *if you do not have a mini donut maker you can still make these donuts in a regular donut pan. and bake at 325 for about 10-13 minutes. also if you do not have any donut pans then you can make these as mini muffins/cupcakes.
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
We are in love—with this toast.