Author Notes: For my very picky 3 sons that don't like anything that has a vegetable hint to it, I made them devilled eggs that did not have any pickle component to it. Surprisingly, EVERYBODY loved them! THey have become a regular at my gatherings. - michikodale
Makes 2 dozen
bacon eggs and cheese
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup bacon, crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- fresh chopped parsley
- extra cheese
- place eggs in a non aluminium pot and cover with tap water. boil eggs for 5 minutes . Drain and allow to cool enough to handle. Peel and slice in half lengthwise.
- remove yolks to a large mixing bowl.add bacon, cheese, and mayo . stir together and spoon into empty egg white halves.
- garnish with herb sprig or any other garnish as desired