If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For my very picky 3 sons that don't like anything that has a vegetable hint to it, I made them devilled eggs that did not have any pickle component to it. Surprisingly, EVERYBODY loved them! THey have become a regular at my gatherings. —michikodale
Makes 2 dozen
bacon eggs and cheese
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup bacon, crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- fresh chopped parsley
- extra cheese
- place eggs in a non aluminium pot and cover with tap water. boil eggs for 5 minutes . Drain and allow to cool enough to handle. Peel and slice in half lengthwise.
- remove yolks to a large mixing bowl.add bacon, cheese, and mayo . stir together and spoon into empty egg white halves.
- garnish with herb sprig or any other garnish as desired
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.