If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ahh sweet potato! Whether prepared for savory or sweet consumption, you never fail me! The combination of fresh herbs, lemon, and seasoning is a nice complement to the sweetness and gentle texture of the potato. As an addition, garnish with toasted slivered almonds or pecans. - Mariya
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh sage
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme
- 3 lemons zested
- 3 oranges zested
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Cut sweet potatoes into small dice.
- In a bowl, toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, sage, thyme, lemon and orange zest; season.
- Spread mixture out on a baking dish and bake at 375-400F until potatoes are tender and just beginning to brown.
- Turn off the oven and toss basil into the dish. Leave dish in the oven for a few minutes, until basil becomes crisp. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe