Author Notes: This recipe really just came from a craving for a different sort of french fry. From there I went with the spice flavours that I love. The garlic and lime dipping sauce just seemed the perfect match for the sweet spiciness of the fries. - sweetwatercooks
Sweet Potato Fries
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- fresh grated ginger
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes as you would french fries.
- Place sweet potato in bowl.
- Toss with olive oil.
- Add in spices (I leave amounts up to you but between 1/2 to 1 teaspoons of each spice depending on what you like).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange fries on baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 425 degrees or until tender.
Garlic Lime Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Mix together and serve with fries.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe