Author Notes: So on those days where my energy is playing hide and seek and time seems to be slipping through my fingers, I make this super fast, super easy recipe. Eggs, garlic, canned tomatoes. 20 minutes, done. Add a piece of baguette and your favorite salad, and in less than 30 minutes you have a balanced, delicious dinner no one will complain about. Just let someone else do the dishes… - May I have that recipe
- 8 eggs
- 5 cloves of garlic, whole
- 1-28 oz cup cab of crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- crushed red peper flakes taste
- salt to taste
- Heat olive oil at medium heat in a large skillet.
- Place garlic cloves, tilting the skillet slightly so they brown evenly, being careful not to burn them.
- REMOVE SKILLET FROM HEAT. Add crushed tomatoes.
- Return skillet to heat. Add salt, crushed red pepper flakes and eggs, one at a time, being careful not to break the yolks. Salt the eggs.