If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So on those days where my energy is playing hide and seek and time seems to be slipping through my fingers, I make this super fast, super easy recipe. Eggs, garlic, canned tomatoes. 20 minutes, done. Add a piece of baguette and your favorite salad, and in less than 30 minutes you have a balanced, delicious dinner no one will complain about. Just let someone else do the dishes… - May I have that recipe
- 8 eggs
- 5 cloves of garlic, whole
- 1-28 oz cups cab of crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- crushed red peper flakes taste
- salt to taste
- Heat olive oil at medium heat in a large skillet.
- Place garlic cloves, tilting the skillet slightly so they brown evenly, being careful not to burn them.
- REMOVE SKILLET FROM HEAT. Add crushed tomatoes.
- Return skillet to heat. Add salt, crushed red pepper flakes and eggs, one at a time, being careful not to break the yolks. Salt the eggs.
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.