If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Growing up, we always had ramen--real ramen noodle soup, not the Maruchan cellophane packet ramen. But in college while budgets were tight, I became acquainted with the infamous packeted noodles. Here's one way I liked to jazz it up a bit! - skylinetothesea
- 2 packets Ramen Noodles
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Fresh Ginger, grated
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 cup Broccoli stems, julienned thin
- 1 cup Carrots, julienned thin
- 1 cup Red Cabbage, chopped
- 2 cups Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Medium Firm Tofu, cubed & drained
- Chili Oil to taste
- In separate pot, boil water and add Ramen noodles. Cook for 3 min. Drain.
- Heat Wok with Canola Oil. Add Ginger and Garlic. Saute for a couple minutes.
- While ginger and garlic cook, whisk sesame oil, soy sauce, and vinegar, set sauce aside.
- Add veggies & mushrooms to wok. Toss for a couple minutes. Add tofu and toss.
- Add cooked noodles to wok. Toss together with veggies and tofu. Pour sauce over. Combine well. Add Chili Oil to taste. Chow it. :)
- This recipe is a Community Pick!