If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy-to-assemble salad that is fresh, tangy and sweet tasting with great textures. —nasilemak
Serves 3 to 4
- 5 cups Kale, washed and the tough middle section of leaf removed, and chopped into thin slices
- 1/2 cup Grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan
- 5 tablespoons Toasted coconut flakes
- 4 tablespoons Fried shallots (optional)
- 3 tablespoons Juice from half a Meyer lemon (regular Lemon is a fine substitute)
- 5 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons Aleppo pepper (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients into a large serving bowl and toss them well. Taste and adjust the seasonings to your liking. Serve.
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.