If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My aunt always made this at every family get together. My absolute favorite way to make asparagus! - agadamaam
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash and trim trunks off of your asparagus.
- Place in either a shallow baking dish or my preference, a cookie sheet
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil, coating the tips well.
- Drizzle lemon Juice on and mix with hands well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes.
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.