Author Notes: My aunt always made this at every family get together. My absolute favorite way to make asparagus! - agadamaam
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash and trim trunks off of your asparagus.
- Place in either a shallow baking dish or my preference, a cookie sheet
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil, coating the tips well.
- Drizzle lemon Juice on and mix with hands well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes.