If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A marraige of cultures presents a little clever snack. Wanting something flavorful and spicy, yet easy to digest, I came up with this tasty taco. The thought of yellow curried coconut mashed potatoes sounded just right. The sweetness of the shredded carrot and spicy chili garlic sauce ties it all together. This recipe is meant to be super easy and non intimidating. - Truly Scrumptious
Makes 6 to 8 mini tacos
- 1 pound medium russett organic potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Yellow curry paste
- 1 shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon organic veggie stock
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped herb or lettuce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- mini corn tortillas
- dashes artisan salt
- boil potatoes, remove from water, salt them a little with atrisan salt, you can use smoked salt if you like. Mash potatoes (skin on) with room temp. coconut milk and yellow curry paste. Shred carrots. Braise shredded carrots in veggie stock. chop herbs. warm tortillas. Assemble mini tortillas with curried potatoe, carrots, herbs and chili garlic paste
The Underrated Pantry Hero
A love you never knew you had for Cracklin' Oat Bran.
Cereal = Dessert
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Recipe of the Day
The Daily Grind
A Shoo-In Salad