Author Notes: Cilantro is one of basic ingredient or herb to garnish all my dishes. Cilantro chutney gets a little twist in this dip. It is very easy and If you do not like cilantro try using mint or any other herb. - PistachioDoughnut
Makes 1 bowl
- 1 Bunch of cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup Mint leaves
- 3 teaspoons Green chillies
- 1 piece Ginger
- 1/2 Small green bell pepper
- 1.5 teaspoons Roasted Cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 1.5 teaspoons Lemon
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- Wash the cilantro and mint leaves thoroughly and roughly chop them and take all the other ingredients (not mayonnaise) and grind them to a paste in a food processor.
- Finally, add the mayonnaise and mix it well. Add, seasoning as needed.
- Serve it with any appetizers.