If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I live in San Diego, just blocks from the Little Italy Mercato, held every Saturday, which borders the beautiful San Diego waterfront. There's little I love more than rolling out of bed on a weekend morning and strolling the fruit and vegetable stands for my next creation. This recipe takes some of my favorite finds and tosses them with eggs and fresh goat cheese for a scrumptious scramble. Did I mention it's impossibly simple to make? —misslofox
- 4 large eggs
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/3 cup creamy goat cheese, divided into small spoonfuls
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot sauce (I prefer Louisiana Hot Sauce) to taste
- Prepare vegetables and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Combine vegetables and transfer to a heated fry pan. Scramble mixture on medium heat until scrambled eggs begin to form.
- While mostly scrambled but still slightly liquid, add goat cheese spoonfuls and fold until there are small pockets of cheese throughout. Do not let cheese melt completely - you want to see the pockets in your scramble.
- Remove from heat, add hot sauce if desired and serve.
Yes, You (Beer) Can
The trials, tribulations, and success of a tricky chicken
The invincible beer can chicken.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.