If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yet another version of Nachni flour. These are quite similar to another pancakes recipe I have uploaded using semolina. But, the veggies are a little different. And, the addition of spinach is excellent to its taste and flavor. These are quick and easy way of having savory pancakes loaded with nutrients. - PistachioDoughnut
Makes 5 to 6 depends upon the size you choose to make
- 1 cup Nachni Flour / Red Millet flour
- 1/4 cup Semolina
- 1.5 cups Buttermilk or plain yogurt + water mix
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1.5 teaspoons Green chilli paste
- salt to taste
- Oil for frying + 1 tbsp of oil
- 1/2 cup Zucchini , shredded
- 1/4 cup Corn kernels
- 1 Roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup Spinach, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- handfuls Sesame seeds
- Mix all the ingredients together, leaving out the oil for frying.
- Make a smooth batter . Add water if desired for a good consistency.
- Heat a griddle on medium heat , add a little bit of oil or ghee/butter. Pour a spoonful of batter and let it cook for a minute. Once you see some bubbles on top , it is time to flip it and cook it on another side.
- When it is cooked on both the sides, remove it and serve it hot with mint chutney, ketchup or just as they are.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pancakes, Sweet or Savory
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls