If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Green salads can get boring, and so I combined some of my favorite fall ingredients and assembled a simple dressing with a delicious and unexpected taste that complements the flavors and brings a fresh flavor to even the dreariest day. This salad is a light accompaniment to heavier fall entrees! —Deborah Dowd
- 1 Asian pear,cored and sliced thinly
- 3 cups butter lettuce
- 2 ounces goat cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup broken walnut kernels
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 packet Sweet and low or Splenda(you can use a tsp of sugar if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon water
- Toss all ingredients through walnuts together.
- Whisk together the mayo, vinegar, water and sweetener, and then toss with salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Put cake on a pedestal.