Author Notes: Something Mom used to make... but now I make everything in smaller batches. - QueenOfGreen
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 ounce cranberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon golden sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Peel sweet potato and cut in 1-inch cubes.
- Toss all ingredients except butter together in an oven-proof pot.
- Cut butter into small pieces and dot the top of potatoes.
- Roast, covered, at 325 degrees until potatoes are cooked through and juice has become thick and syrupy. About 1 hour.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe
Tags: stir fry