If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Something Mom used to make... but now I make everything in smaller batches. - QueenOfGreen
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 ounce cranberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon golden sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Peel sweet potato and cut in 1-inch cubes.
- Toss all ingredients except butter together in an oven-proof pot.
- Cut butter into small pieces and dot the top of potatoes.
- Roast, covered, at 325 degrees until potatoes are cooked through and juice has become thick and syrupy. About 1 hour.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe