Author Notes: This is a traditional cookie in the north Italy. Originally the ingredient of nuts is only hazel nuts but I arranged with also almond.
"Baci" means kisses and "dama" means lady. It's like a lip's shape of lady. Kiss the cookie and enjoy the pleasant aroma of nuts! - eriko_on_the_earth
Makes about 30pieces
- 100g Butter (recommend fermented butter)
- 100g Flour
- 50g Hazel nuts
- 50g Almonds
- 100g sugar
- Dark chocolate or gianduija chocolate(contains hazel nuts)
- Roast nuts for 10min. in the oven of 160°C. and after cooling down, grind them into meal. Let butter be soft in the room temperature.
- Put sugar into the bowl of butter and mix them and mix all of ingredients. Let the dough have a rest about 1hour.
- Make balls of about 6g and bake them in the oven of 170°C for 17〜20min. Sand melted chocolate with 2 pieces.