If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's the perfect summer side: light, refreshing, and easy to make ahead. —Half-Buzzed Hostess
- 1 cup wheat berries
- 1/2 cup each fresh strawberries and pineapple, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and cooled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons each fresh mint and basil, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Cook wheat berries according to package directions. Let cool. Combine wheat berries and all other ingredients. Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
It's in the bag.