If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dish smells so lovely when it's in the oven that everyone in a 100 meter circle from your house will start drooling. It's lovely as a starter or an appetizer. it goes as a sidedish as well. It could even be served as desert along with other cheese and a nice wine.
Serve with bread fresh from the oven or with sliced vegetables to use it as a dip. —Veerle
- 1 Camembert
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 dash dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven at 284 F
- Make little cuts in the camembert and fill those with finely chopped garlic and rosemary.
- Sprinkle some ground black pepper over the camembert
- put the camembert in a small casserole and sprinkle some wine over the cheese. Put the casserole in the oven. Your cheese is ready when it shows little bubbles on the surface.
Butter is better, Jacques Pépin, and more
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
This month's most pinned recipes.
Savor the season.