Author Notes: This dish smells so lovely when it's in the oven that everyone in a 100 meter circle from your house will start drooling. It's lovely as a starter or an appetizer. it goes as a sidedish as well. It could even be served as desert along with other cheese and a nice wine.
Serve with bread fresh from the oven or with sliced vegetables to use it as a dip. - Veerle
- 1 Camembert
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 dash dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven at 284 F
- Make little cuts in the camembert and fill those with finely chopped garlic and rosemary.
- Sprinkle some ground black pepper over the camembert
- put the camembert in a small casserole and sprinkle some wine over the cheese. Put the casserole in the oven. Your cheese is ready when it shows little bubbles on the surface.