If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a dish I make for my family or friends for brunch, particularly at Easter time. It's also a filling, inexpensive "breakfast for supper" dish and is a great way to use up extra eggs. —Alyce Morgan
- 4 boiled eggs, cooled, peeled, and sliced
- 2 whole wheat English muffins, split, toasted, and buttered
- 4 Asparagus stalks, trimmed, cut into 1" pieces, and blanched
- 1/2 cup cheese sauce or grated cheese
- Kosher salt/fresh ground pepper
- To assemble each serving, place 1 sliced egg on each buttered muffin half. Dust with salt and pepper. Gently place half of the asparagus on the eggs and drizzle all with 1/4 cup cheese sauce or sprinkle with grated cheese. (Slip under broiler briefly on an oven-safe baking sheet if using grated cheese.) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Repeat for second serving.
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.