Author Notes: Healthy, fun and bright tasting entree - Michael Dergo
- 2 Skinless Chicken Breasts - cut into small cubes
- 1/2 pound Broccoli Florets - steamed
- 1/2 Medium Sweet Onion - Diced (Vidalia if available)
- 4 Strips Thick Cut Turkey Bacon - Diced
- 2 tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 3 teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 2 teaspoons Red Pepper Flake
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 2 cups Pinot Grigio
- 1 pound Shirataki Spaghetti
- Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper, Water
- Place chicken breasts in sealable container and add tablespoon garlic, teaspoon each of oregano, smoked paprika, black pepper and red pepper flake. Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Coat medium skillet lightly in olive oil and warm; add onion and garlic - slowly sweat onions; add turkey bacon and allow to cook fully and slowly. Bring to medium high heat and add vino. Allow to reduce.
- Prepare separate skillet the same and add chicken over high medium heat allowing to brown while cooking fully; add to other skillet.
- Briefly add broccoli florets to skillet vacated by chicken and allow to soak up the flavor; add to the other skillet.
- Rinse and drain shirataki noodles and add to skillet vacated by broccoli; cook 3-4 minutes. Salt and Pepper to taste and remove to half of serving platter; add contents of other skillet to other half and drizzle remaining flavour over shirataki. Sprinkle with parm/reg and parsley. Serve and enjoy.