If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy, fun and bright tasting entree —Michael Dergo
- 2 Skinless Chicken Breasts - cut into small cubes
- 1/2 pound Broccoli Florets - steamed
- 1/2 Medium Sweet Onion - Diced (Vidalia if available)
- 4 Strips Thick Cut Turkey Bacon - Diced
- 2 tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 3 teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 2 teaspoons Red Pepper Flake
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 2 cups Pinot Grigio
- 1 pound Shirataki Spaghetti
- Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper, Water
- Place chicken breasts in sealable container and add tablespoon garlic, teaspoon each of oregano, smoked paprika, black pepper and red pepper flake. Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Coat medium skillet lightly in olive oil and warm; add onion and garlic - slowly sweat onions; add turkey bacon and allow to cook fully and slowly. Bring to medium high heat and add vino. Allow to reduce.
- Prepare separate skillet the same and add chicken over high medium heat allowing to brown while cooking fully; add to other skillet.
- Briefly add broccoli florets to skillet vacated by chicken and allow to soak up the flavor; add to the other skillet.
- Rinse and drain shirataki noodles and add to skillet vacated by broccoli; cook 3-4 minutes. Salt and Pepper to taste and remove to half of serving platter; add contents of other skillet to other half and drizzle remaining flavour over shirataki. Sprinkle with parm/reg and parsley. Serve and enjoy.
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.