If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This… thing… is a croissant- french toasted and stuffed with nutella and topped fresh whipped cream, toasted coconut, bananas and shredded chocolate! This was insane! The texture, the taste, the everything! This is something that is a must try at some point in your life! - CoconutsandCardamom
Croissant Stufed French Toast
- 4 croissants
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup milk or cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 or so nutella to spread a decent amount for stuffing
- dollop whipped cream
- sprinkle powdered sugar
- sprinkle toasted coconut
- a couple slices of banana
- Mix eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, coconut milk and cream or milk together, with a whisk or fork.
- Once combined, slice the croissant in half and dip quickly (very lightly) on both sides into the batter.
- On Medium Heat, melt a dollop of butter. When butter is melted, add the battered croissant sliced side down and cook for aprox. 4 minutes or until golden brown. Flip and cook for another minute- its should be golden.
- Once done spread one piece with Nutella
- Sandwich the two croissant pieces together. Repeat this process to create as many stuffed French toast as you want.
- Garnish with Whipped Cream, sliced banana, powdered sugar, toasted coconut, and chocolate shavings.
- To Toast Coconut... Put desired amount of coconut in a saucepan that is heated to medium. Stir around to prevent burning. When the coconut starts to brown and give a scent you know it's done!
Dumplings, No Recipe Required
Dumplings for one, dumplings for all.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Gluten-Free Strawberry Tart
Berti Foraging Knife
Cuban-inspired recipes to cook now.