Author Notes: Easy to prepare, healthy light and fresh. Delicious. - AniQuadros
- 1 roasted chicken breast
- 1 large mango
- 6 large spinach leaves
- 5 romaine leaves
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dash kosher salt and pepper
- 2 limes
- Peel the mango and cut in stripes as well with spinach, romaine leaves and tomatoes. Slice chicken breast and set all ingredients on a large plate.
- For the yogurt dressing: In a medium bowl pour yogurt, the juice of two limes, olive oil salt and pepper and whisk for about thirty seconds or so until it turns to an emulsion. note: I am not to crazy about salt, I use just the necessary Set the sauce in a small pretty bowl next to the plate where the rest of the ingredients are. Heat a skillet to warm up your whole wheat tortillas and assemble with a little of each ingredients finishing with the lime yogurt sauce. Well balanced light and healthy meal. The mangoes really give that fresh tropical touch.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes