If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy to prepare, healthy light and fresh. Delicious. —AniQuadros
- 1 roasted chicken breast
- 1 large mango
- 6 large spinach leaves
- 5 romaine leaves
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dash kosher salt and pepper
- 2 limes
- Peel the mango and cut in stripes as well with spinach, romaine leaves and tomatoes. Slice chicken breast and set all ingredients on a large plate.
- For the yogurt dressing: In a medium bowl pour yogurt, the juice of two limes, olive oil salt and pepper and whisk for about thirty seconds or so until it turns to an emulsion. note: I am not to crazy about salt, I use just the necessary Set the sauce in a small pretty bowl next to the plate where the rest of the ingredients are. Heat a skillet to warm up your whole wheat tortillas and assemble with a little of each ingredients finishing with the lime yogurt sauce. Well balanced light and healthy meal. The mangoes really give that fresh tropical touch.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes