Author Notes: This is quite possibly the easiest way to polish off Radish at its freshest best. Its a street food from New Delhi, Sticks of ice cold daikon radish sprinkled with smoky, cumin, chaat masala and a splash of lime. - Panfusine
Makes 12-16 pieces
- 1 Daikon radish cut into french fry length sticks
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Chaat masala for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon toasted powdered cumin
- Combine the Daikon with the lime juice, sprinkle the cumin & chaat masala as per your taste preference. Toss & serve chilled.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips