If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is quite possibly the easiest way to polish off Radish at its freshest best. Its a street food from New Delhi, Sticks of ice cold daikon radish sprinkled with smoky, cumin, chaat masala and a splash of lime. —Panfusine
Makes 12-16 pieces
- 1 Daikon radish cut into french fry length sticks
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Chaat masala for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon toasted powdered cumin
- Combine the Daikon with the lime juice, sprinkle the cumin & chaat masala as per your taste preference. Toss & serve chilled.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Beet greens can't be beat.
This month's most pinned recipes.