Author Notes: I love the slight bitterness of radish leaves and this aioli is perfect as a dip for vegetables. or with fish or chicken. Spread it on toasted baguette rounds and top with sliced radishes and a little sea salt. - inpatskitchen
Makes about one cup
- 1 cup chopped radish leaves (no stems)
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 room temperature egg
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In the bowl of a mini food processor add the radish leaves, garlic, salt, Dijon, egg and lemon juice. Process until smooth.
- Combine the two oils and with the processor running, slowly drizzle in to the processor utilizing the two teeny holes on the lid. Process until thick and then refrigerate to thicken further.