If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The crunchy baguette slathered with the garlicky-herb butter and topped with crisp radishes and delicate pea sprouts was a perfect appetizer for my seasonal dinner party. —SeaweedandSassafras
- 5 Radishes, sliced thin
- 1 bunch Pea Sprouts
- 1 piece Garlic Herb Butter
- 1 Baguette, sliced
- Rinse the radishes and slice very thin into rounds using a sharp knife or mandoline.
- Set aside and now slice your baguette into 1 inch thick slices.
- Slather each piece of bread with about 1/2 a tablespoon of the garlic-herb butter (I used Kerrygold) and top with 3-4 radish slices. Break the stem off the pea sprout so that it fits the length of the bread and place the leafy end layered over the radishes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips
Cool Ice Cream Tips
They'll change the way you cook—er, churn
The coolest ice cream tips.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
This pasta's mint to be.