Author Notes: The crunchy baguette slathered with the garlicky-herb butter and topped with crisp radishes and delicate pea sprouts was a perfect appetizer for my seasonal dinner party. - SeaweedandSassafras
- 5 Radishes, sliced thin
- 1 bunch Pea Sprouts
- 1 piece Garlic Herb Butter
- 1 Baguette, sliced
- Rinse the radishes and slice very thin into rounds using a sharp knife or mandoline.
- Set aside and now slice your baguette into 1 inch thick slices.
- Slather each piece of bread with about 1/2 a tablespoon of the garlic-herb butter (I used Kerrygold) and top with 3-4 radish slices. Break the stem off the pea sprout so that it fits the length of the bread and place the leafy end layered over the radishes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips