Author Notes: I'm a sucker for a BLT, so recently I tried to vary up the usual Lettuce-Tomato-Mayo combo. This wild and crazy sammie has radishes, watercress and guacamole for a spicy, earthy twist. - SeaweedandSassafras
Makes 1 sanwich
- 2 tablespoons Guacamole
- 2 pieces Bread, toasted
- 4 pieces Bacon, cooked
- 1-2 Radishes, sliced
- 1 bunch Watercress, rinsed
- Toast your two slices of bread to a desired done-ness. While that's going on you can assemble the other ingredients. In a microwave safe dish, put a paper towel down on the plate and lay the bacon slices side by side, cover with a paper towel and cook for 5 minutes. (Or cook it how you usually do)
- Wash and slice the radish into thin rounds. Rinse and trim the leaves off of the bunch of water cress.
- To assemble your sandwich, spread the guacamole on one side of the bread and lay the bacon on top. On the other piece of bread lay out 7-8 leaves of watercress (or just a bunch) and layer the sliced radishes on top. Fold together, cut in half and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips