If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm a sucker for a BLT, so recently I tried to vary up the usual Lettuce-Tomato-Mayo combo. This wild and crazy sammie has radishes, watercress and guacamole for a spicy, earthy twist. - SeaweedandSassafras
Makes 1 sanwich
- 2 tablespoons Guacamole
- 2 pieces Bread, toasted
- 4 pieces Bacon, cooked
- 1-2 Radishes, sliced
- 1 bunch Watercress, rinsed
- Toast your two slices of bread to a desired done-ness. While that's going on you can assemble the other ingredients. In a microwave safe dish, put a paper towel down on the plate and lay the bacon slices side by side, cover with a paper towel and cook for 5 minutes. (Or cook it how you usually do)
- Wash and slice the radish into thin rounds. Rinse and trim the leaves off of the bunch of water cress.
- To assemble your sandwich, spread the guacamole on one side of the bread and lay the bacon on top. On the other piece of bread lay out 7-8 leaves of watercress (or just a bunch) and layer the sliced radishes on top. Fold together, cut in half and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips
Breakfast for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Genius, explained at last.
Style with a breeze.
Books We Love
My New Roots, by Sarah Britton
Gnocchi with a Twist
Gno potato, gno problem.