If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is like a fire and ice recipe! You've got the cooling elements from the radishes and cucumber, and then you've got the kick and spice from the red chilli! This is nice with tortilla chips, or in a wrap, or on the side of any type of mexican/spanish dishes. —Chef_Mel
- 12 Large radishes
- 1/2 cup Peeled, diced and seeded cucumber
- 1/2 cup Peeled and diced apple
- 1 Red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed if possible)
- 1 tablespoon Mint, finely chopped
- Salt, pepper and sugar to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl, season to taste, and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.