If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a healthy fresh delicious and easy to make spread....I do it all the time. - AniQuadros
- 3 cups blanched fresh peas
- 2 cups chopped fresh parley
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped basil leaves
- On a medium size pot bring enough water with about one full tbsp of salt to a boil, add fresh peas and blanch for about five minutes not longer, the peas need to be a little crunch inside.Drain the peas and take to a food processor with parsley and process until all are well mixed and with a coursed texture.Then add yogurt, olive oil, salt , pepper and minced garlic to the mix and pulse food processor until all are mixed. Take the spread mix to refrigerate for about 30 minutes. After chilled, spread over you favorite bread or toast and add pieces of feta cheese with chopped basil leaves and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Healthy and good appetizer option for a crowd.
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
You won't be board with this game.