If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A light noodle salad with julienne vegetables and ham in a cooling tangy sweet dressing. Perfect for summer appetizer, potluck, and picnics. - LilyMila
Dressing for the noodles
- 4 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 ripe kiwi
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 cups boiled noodles (can use any that you like, soba, rice noodles, mung bean noodles, etc)
- 0.5 cups julienned romaine
- 0.5 cups julienned carrots
- 0.5 cups julienned egg (beat 2 eggs, pour into an hot oiled none stick pan. Remove from the pan when the egg is set and julienne the cooked egg)
- 0.5 cups julienned ham
- Mix the ingredients in the dressing in a food processor until blended, but not smooth. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Assemble the ingredients for the noodles. Place 3 cups of noodles on the bottom of a large serving dish. Layer the romaines, carrots, eggs, and hams on top of the noodles. Pour the dressing on top of the assembled noodles when ready to serve. Lightly mix and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish with Meat as a Flavoring