If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This comes from my husband's Aunt Fran. They are hands down the best pancake I have ever eaten. They taste lovely and have a very light texture. I use a variation with nonfat plain yogurt, whole wheat pastry flour and egg whites. They are delicious with blueberries too!!! - sensiblebloomers
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese or ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup flour or whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle to med-high. Spray with nonstick spray or grease with butter .
- Pour pancake batter into desired size. Cook until bubbles pop, then flip and cook until golden.
- Serve hot with butter and maple syrup.
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.