If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came together when I had a couple of ripe avocados that needed to be used up as soon as possible. I had seen lots of recipes for chocolate avocado mousse, but it did not seem right to add chocolate to overpower the delicate buttery taste of the avocados. So I added some citrus flavors that pair so well with avocados and ended up with an absolutely lip smacking mousse. It was a cinch to put together and was the perfect cool, luscious dessert for a hot summer's day. Hope you enjoy it! —Madhuja
- 2 ripe Hass avocados, peeled and flesh scooped out
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2-3 tablespoons of your favorite orange liqueur (I used triple sec)
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Blend everything into a smooth mix. Transfer to a glass bowl and chill for 1 hour. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
Arugula Finish That?
Step beyond the salad
Arugula goes beyond salad.
Monte Cristo: a breakfast-lunch hybrid.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.