If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Brought to us by Shaun Hergatt, executive chef at SHO. —Family Meal
Serves many, many people
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 teaspoons toasted and ground coriander
- 3 teaspoons toasted and ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons toasted and ground fennel seeds
- 6 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 beef brisket
- Preheat the oven to 185 degrees. Combine the ingredients for the rub. Rub it all into the brisket.
- Place brisket on a large pan (a sheet pan works well here) with a rack in it and slow roast in the oven for 16 hours, or until fork tender.
- Pull from the oven, and allow to rest for at least 20 minutes.
- Slice thinly, or pull, and serve. Enjoy.
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.