If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Years ago a friend came over to watch the Oscars. We hadn't planned ahead and decided to throw together snacks from what we found in my pantry. The result was this tasty play on Guacamole. —culturalconstruct
Serves a small party!
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 3 pepperoncini, diced
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 3 tablespoons pepperoncini "juice"
- Smash avocados with a potato masher. Fold in remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with pita chips or on crostini.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
Never Overcook Salmon Again
Low and (kind of) slow is the way to go
The foolproof way to cook salmon.
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
Know (and shop) the basics.
The invincible beer can chicken.
The chicest apron around.