If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a beautiful salad full of bright colors and flavors I originally created without avocado, however the addition of it makes the dish simply sensational; the perfect summer salad!
- 3 cups shelled edamame beans, cooked and cooled
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 red cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 avocado, diced
- Combine edamame, peppers, cabbage, carrots, and cilantro in large bowl.
- To make your dressing combine soy sauce, spices, and garlic in a small bowl. Add dressing mixture to edamame salad and combine until salad is fully coated.
- Add in cilantro and mix again; sprinkle toasted almonds and avocado on top. Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.