If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a beautiful salad full of bright colors and flavors I originally created without avocado, however the addition of it makes the dish simply sensational; the perfect summer salad!
- Monique Volz
- 3 cups shelled edamame beans, cooked and cooled
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 red cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 avocado, diced
- Combine edamame, peppers, cabbage, carrots, and cilantro in large bowl.
- To make your dressing combine soy sauce, spices, and garlic in a small bowl. Add dressing mixture to edamame salad and combine until salad is fully coated.
- Add in cilantro and mix again; sprinkle toasted almonds and avocado on top. Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce
Style with a breeze.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.