If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's summer grilling season and hamburgers and hot dogs are pretty common fare for get togethers and weeknight dinners. As much as I love a Coney Dog, there are times when just mustard and ketchup will do. And then there are times when this relish slathered on a dog is perfect! (It's not bad on a burger either!) —inpatskitchen
Makes over 1 1/2 cups relish
- 3/4 cup finely minced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup minced Kosher dill pickle
- 1/3 cup minced sweet pickle
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons Sambal Oelek
- Mix all ingredients together and chill for 30 minutes to let the flavors mingle. Slather on you dogs and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.