If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by the Watermelon and Prosciutto Appetizer recipe from the fabulous Cook Eat Love blog, these delectable summer treats feature watermelon cubes, fresh mozzarella and fresh mint for a sweet and savory bite! - FramedCooks
Makes about 25 bites, but it's wonderfully expandable!
- 2 cups watermelon, cut into cubes
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella, in small balls or cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/8 cup Olive oil
- 1/8 cup Balsamic vinegar
- Mix equal parts oil and vinegar - about 1/8 cup of each to start and increase depending on how many you are making. Mix cheese and vinegar mixture until cheese is lightly coated.
- Assemble watermelon, cheese, small folded pieces of prosciutto and mint leaves on a toothpick, starting with the watermelon and cheese on the bottom, topped by the prosciutto and finally the mint leaf. Serve at once.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
It's Egg Alchemy
Make scrambled egg magic—in 15 seconds.
Magically creamy scrambled eggs—in 15 seconds.
Cool eats for hot days.
Lettuce love vegetables.
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.