If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An Indian restaurant in Fremont, CA has Mango Chaat Pizza that my hubby loves. I tried to mimic their MCP at home today and it turned out great! I just guessed the ingredients they used. It’s so easy to make and it will “wow” your family and friends. The combination of mangos with the veggies and mint...YUM! This screams summer. My hubby said, “this is probably the best thing you’ve ever made.” Hmm…but he said that about the pasta I made the other day. :-P —themessimake.com
- 1 mango - chopped (2 cups)
- 1/2 green bell pepper - chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper - chopped
- 1/4 red onion - chopped
- 1 jalapeno - minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro and/or mint
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chaat masala
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder
- dashes salt
Sauce and Naan
- 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyère cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 350º F.
- Mix all ingredients for mango chaat in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, warm the pizza sauce and add the garam masala and cumin powder and let it simmer for a minute or two.
- Place naans on a lightly floured pizza pan.
- Evenly spread the sauce on each naan.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly on each naan.
- Spread the mango chaat evenly on each naan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- You can serve with chopped cilantro for garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Beet greens can't be beat.
This month's most pinned recipes.