Author Notes: Growing up, lettuce was rarealy present in my meals. It amazes me how many Americans think of salads as a bowl of lettuce with a few slices of cucumber and some shredded carrots.
Forget that! This salad is bright in colors, textures and flavors and is great as a side dish or can be a full meal because of the hard boiled eggs. Go and make it soon and rethink your definition of a salad. - Olga of Mango & Tomato
- 2 endives, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 radishes, chopped
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 10 pickled beans, chopped
- 2 hardboiled eggs, quartered
- Combine all ingredients, but eggs.
- Spoon your salad into a bowl and top with the eggs.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad