If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gloriously crunchy slaw, delicously interrupted with the juicy pop of luscious summer blueberries, all brought together with the tangy, sweet goodness of a creamy dressing, boasting a whisper of a peppery punch. Loosely based and definitely inspired by Michael Symon's recipe. - TheLastWonton
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 generous tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea or Kosher salt
- 1/2 large head cabbage
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 medium carrots, finely julienned
- 2 celery stalks, super thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Make dressing: In small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, cilantro, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Transfer to a jar or container, refrigerate, and let the flavours mellow for at least 1 hour.
- Shave or very, very finely shred the cabbage. Combine cabbage, green onions, parsley, carrots, celery and blueberries in a large bowl. Pour the chilled dressing over the mixture, toss and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad